Expert Pavestone Installation
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Prices starting at $3.15/s.f
- Removal of your old driveway, walkway, or patio is no problem.
- We can also seal your pavers (both new or existing)
- 5 year warranty
- Family owned and operated
- Excelent personalized service. You deal directly with the owners. No middle man.
The Pricing is comparative to regular concrete, but the difference in value is huge.
1. Pavers are much more visually appealing, and really add beauty to any home. Many different colors, sizes, types, and patterns are available to customize any landscape.
2. They last much longer than concrete with an average life of at least 29 years (reference: www.icpi.org).
3. Pavers are semi-permeable so you get less storm-water runoff than regular concrete slabs. This also allows the pavers to be cooled off quicker when water is applied for those who have children.
4. Repairs are easily achieved and may be unnoticeable. No unsightly concrete “patching” needed.
5. To offset minor settling, pavers allow minimal movement without cracking or any “eye sores” that may occur with regular concrete.
6. Have an existing backyard that has concrete or kooldeck that’s needing some TLC? Remodel pavers are available. Thin pavers designed to overlay kooldeck, concrete and many more surfaces!
7. Have the desire to go pavers and/or tile? Travertine Pavers are a popular combination of tile and pavers for walkways and patios.
Call us today for a no obligation, no pressure, free estimate.